MIL-Evening Report: Bryce Edwards’ Political Roundup: Does freedom of speech extend to far-right voices?
By MIL OSI - ForeignAffairs.co.nz / July 10, 2018 / Analysis, Analysis Assessment, Analysis-Reportage, Asia Pacific, Australia, Bryce Edwards, Critical Politics, Editor's Picks, English, Evening Report, free speech, freedom of expression, Freedom of Information, Freedom of Speech, Hate Speech, Law and order, Lead, Legal Issues, Legislation, Media, Media Intelligence, MIL OSI, MIL Syndication, New Zealand, News Media, NZ Politics, Open Source Intel, Pacific Region, Politics, Reportage / Comments Off on MIL-Evening Report: Bryce Edwards’ Political Roundup: Does freedom of speech extend to far-right voices?
[embedded content] Bryce Edwards’ Political Roundup: Does freedom of speech extend to far-right voices? Dr Bryce Edwards. New Zealand has largely escaped the escalating debates and conflicts occurring in the US and elsewhere about whether to allow or ban offensive political speech. Until now. Two controversial Canadian speakers who have cancelled their NZ appearance after […]Read More →
- MIL-OSI Europe: President in Zarvanytsia: We pray for peace, for Ukraine. I am confident – God will hear our prayers July 15, 2018
- MIL-OSI China: Belgium star Hazard drops Chelsea exit hint July 15, 2018
- MIL-OSI China: France and Croatia seek World Cup glory July 15, 2018
- MIL-OSI Canada: G7 Foreign Ministers statement on MH17 July 15, 2018
- MIL-OSI United Kingdom: Labour takes poll lead as Tories switch to UKIP July 15, 2018