MIL-OSI Translation: 106 / Menzingen: fire brigade due to kitchen fire

7

MIL OSI translation. Region: Germany/Germany –

Source: Swiss Canton Zug – news in German

Train, May 16, 2022, 10:00 a.m

106 / MEDIA RELEASE

Menzingen: fire brigade due to kitchen fire

A pan left on the stove caused a kitchen fire. A resident was able to put out the fire on their own. Nobody got hurt.

On Saturday evening (May 14, 2022), shortly before 8:30 p.m., there was a fire in the kitchen of a dormitory in Finstersee (Municipality of Menzingen). A resident noticed the smoke in the kitchen. He managed to put out the fire with a fire extinguisher. Nobody got hurt. The seventeen residents were able to leave the house on their own. The immediately alarmed members of the Menzingen fire brigade moved in and smoked out the building. The residents were then able to go back to their rooms. According to previous investigations, cooking caught fire in the communal kitchen. The property damage cannot yet be quantified.

EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and/or sentence structure not be perfect.

MIL Translation OSI