Source: Save The Children
TENDER NOTICE- PR/GRW/2020/12/01 – PRE-QUALIFIED SUPPLIERS PUNTLAND SOMALIA.
For over 100 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organisation, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children International (SCI) invites reputable companies for the subject prequalified service providers with the most competent and qualified that meet sci Minimum policies, below is the selection criteria. Refer a detailed criterion – categorized into essential and capability in the ITT document available in link below.
- Valid registration/ license from Puntland Ministry of commerce if a firm.
- Valid registration from Puntland natial tender board if a firm.
- Up to date tax clearance certificate/ TIN from Puntland Ministry of Finance
- Duly completed invitation to tender pack with company stamp ( if a company) and official signature (if individual)
- Bank account with a proof of statement from December 2019 – to December 2020.
- Must have relevant experience of 5years in similar field. Please attach previous signed and stamped LPOs and contracts as evidence.
- Updated company profile ( If a firm)with the following information;
I. Similar work experience conducted, amount in USD, location and by which organization.
II. Technical expertise: Updated CVS with education background and similar past experience with traceable referees. i.e, Engineers, lead consultant and other key staff
III. Company main office/ branch offices address, contacts/emails
IV. Company organogram
A complete set of bid documents may be also obtained and downloaded from the below link:
Bid closing date is 19th January, 2021 at 4:00pm Somalia local time. All documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope to be hand carried addressed to The Tender Committee at the below addresses. The envelope should indicate the Category Reference number. Please indicate the category reference number you have applied on the prequalification questioner form. Note: Companies are advised to bid for only one/two category/ies of business.
The Procurement Committee
Save the Children
Garowe, Bosaso, Gardo and Galkacyo Offices
NB: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated.
Queries and or clarifications required, please write to email@example.com