Source: Greenpeace –
The Programme Director Assistant will help the Programme Operations Coordinator and Programme Director in executing, improving, and implementing systems and procedures primarily in the areas of internal communication and task management; assist in preparation of programme related project and budget monitoring; and in providing logistical and administrative support.
This is a full-time position based in Manila.
- Assist the Programme Operations Coordinator and Programme Director in implementing and proactively facilitating internal communication systems and procedures for effective management of GSPEA (Greenpeace Southeast Asia) programme developments and operations.
- Develop and maintain strong cooperation and coordination between the Programme and Operations Support Department to facilitate related HR and Finance processes smoothly.
- In coordination with the Finance unit, regularly monitor programme budget expenditures. This includes support in overseeing and ensuring the integrity of budget request submissions and approval process.
- In coordination with the Finance unit and Programme Director’s Team, support Programme Director in carrying out the annual, quarterly and monthly Programme Operational and Project reporting and forecasting processes.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of projects monthly and quarterly reports as well as projects monitoring and evaluation reports in line with GPSEA’s 3-Year Strategic Plan
- In coordination with the Programme Director’s Team Support Group, continuously maintain and monitor project and budget approval status, resource allocations, and programme calendar.
- Assist the Programme Operations Coordinator and Programme Director in the organization of programme meetings/management forums and related travels.
- Taking minutes, keeping and maintaining records and proactively following up tasks and requirements related to Programme management forums.
- Participate in programme forums discussions and planning regarding strategic issues within GPSEA.
- Provide assistance to Programme Department in day to day operations/logistical needs including arranging schedules, booking of VCs, arranging travels (in coordination with the country Admin), managing incoming and outgoing messages, filing of relevant data/records.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested or assigned by the Programme Operations Coordinator and/or Programme Director.
- Level of Education: Bachelor’s degree or A level certification in Administration or other related fields.
- Work Experience: At least 3 years of experience in providing support to executive roles
Interested candidates are invited to (1) download and fill out the attached Application Form and (2) write a Letter of Motivation explaining why you are applying, and your qualifications for the position. Send the two documents to [email protected]