Source: Woolworths Limited
Christmas Croquembouche Surprise!
With one week to go, Woolworths launches last minute food showstoppers for entertaining family and friends
Thursday 17 December 2020: With only seven full shopping days left until Christmas, Woolworths has announced 16 mouth-watering new and exclusive Christmas food items to help celebrate the festive season with friends and family.
The new line includes a handcrafted, Australian made Christmas Croquembouche, a delectable tower made of white choc coated profiteroles, buttercream, and sprinkled with pistachios and raspberry flavoured crisps.
The new range also includes show-stopping Australian made meat centrepieces including:
A Gold Free Range Boneless Chicken Roast with Cranberry & Almond Stuffing
A Gold Pork Rack Roast with Native Australian Davidson Plum & Apple Stuffing
A showstopping Gold Boneless Turducken with Fig & Pistachio Stuffing – free range turkey raised in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Free Range chicken breast and Australian grown duck fillet
Turkey with a twist – Gold Free Range Boneless Turkey Breast with Spiced Pink Lady Apple & Pistachio Stuffing
A Gold Lamb Leg with Fig & Rosemary Stuffing made with Australian lamb
A crowd-pleasing Honey & Fig Glazed Baked Brie
Woolworths Director of Buying Paul Harker said: “Christmas is all about the spirit of sharing and this new line is a simple way for customers to pull together a Festive spread that can easily be shared with family and friends.
“From savoury meat centrepieces to a jaw dropping tower of white choc profiteroles, we’ve done the time consuming prep for customers so they can spend less time in the kitchen and more time sharing delicious food with loved ones.
“We’re encouraging customers to be quick as we know these Christmas-infused products will be flying off the shelves across the busiest days of shopping in our stores for the year.”
Customers can find the new products in Woolworths stores across Australia from 18 December, just look for the pink ‘Just in time for Christmas’ label to identify the new products.
The 16 products for customers to look out for;
- Gold Bacon Wrapped Australian Beef Sirloin Roast with Truffle – $40/kg
- Gold Pork Rack Roast with Native Australian Davidson Plum & Apple Stuffing – $25/kg
- Gold Lamb Leg Roast with Fig & Rosemary Stuffing – $25/kg
- Woolworths Pork Stuffing Mince with Bacon & Cranberry 500g – $7.00
- Gold Free Range Boneless Turkey Breast with Spiced Pink Lady Apple & Pistachio Stuffing – $25/kg
- Gold Boneless Turducken with Fig & Pistachio Stuffing – $16.26/kg
- Gold Free Range Boneless Turkey Crown with Bacon Lattice – $17.54/kg
- Woolworths RSPCA Approved Boneless Chicken Roast with Apricot & Macadamia Stuffing – $19/kg
- Macro Free Range Boneless Turkey Roast with Spiced Apple Stuffing – $23/kg
- Gold Free Range Boneless Chicken Roast with Cranberry & Almond Stuffing – $22/kg
- Woolworths Honey & Fig Glazed Baked Brie with Chopped Almonds 280g – $8.50
- Woolworths Pigs in Blankets 400g – $10.00
- Woolworths Pork Crackling Shards 100g – $5.50
- Gold Christmas Croquembouche 850g – $30.00
- Woolworths Christmas Cupcakes 9pk – $10.00
- Woolworths Ham Arancini Bites 200g – $6.00