Source: Socialist Republic of Vietnam
* English Premiership clubs have agreed to reduce the salary cap for the 2020-21 season, with spending limited to 6.4 million pounds (US$8.49 million), Premiership Rugby said on Friday. The cap will be further reduced to 5 million pounds for the 2021-22 campaign.
* Borussia Dortmund’s teenage attacking midfielder Giovanni Reyna has signed a contract extension that will keep the United States international at the club until 2025, the Bundesliga outfit said on Friday.
* England’s record goalscorer Wayne Rooney says children should be banned from heading the ball, following the example of the United States, to reduce the chances of getting dementia later in life.
* Leaders Paris St Germain wasted a two-goal halftime lead as they lost 3-2 at Monaco in Ligue 1 on Friday ahead of a crucial Champions League game against RB Leipzig.
* Stade Rennais slumped to a 1-0 home defeat by Girondins de Bordeaux in Ligue 1 on Friday (Nov 20), four days before hosting Chelsea in a key Champions League game.
* FIFA has banned Haiti’s football federation president Yves Jean-Bart for life after finding him guilty of sexually harassing and abusing multiple female players, including minors, global soccer’s governing body said on Friday.