MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
On November 17, in the videoconferencing regime, a meeting of the Expert Commission No. 10 was held to select applications from organizations for exhibiting their products in pavilions abroad.
18 applications from 12 companies were submitted for consideration, of which 10 applications to the PRC, 5 – to the UAE, 3 – to Vietnam. As a result, by the decision of the Expert Commission, 17 applications were approved. Thus, among the new exhibits of the pavilions there will be products of the following companies:
– SPRINGBERRY LLC is an export-oriented enterprise producing chocolate products in the premium segment. The company is equipped with equipment from leading world brands, and professional chocolatiers who have completed training in France work in the production. The manufacturer will have the opportunity to present chocolate products of its own production in the Russian pavilion in China;
– LLC “YAMMI FOODS” – a manufacturer of sugar-free products, which won in 2019 in the category “Diet products” at the international exhibition “WorldFood”. The company will also send natural, low-calorie sugar-free jams to the PRC pavilion;
– LLC Pervaya Krupyanaya Kompaniya is a trading and production company founded in 1991 and one of the five leading Russian producers of cereals and cereals. The company will present cereals and flakes of its own production in all three pavilions;
– LLC “BERKANA” specializes in the export of Russian food and beverages and carries out distribution activities. Since 2019, it has been selling high-quality confectionery and grocery products under its own brand, which is represented in all federal retail chains. Thus, the company will send its instant cereals to China and Vietnam;
– LLC “TAIGA ORGANIKA” – producer of natural honey, more than 15 years engaged in beekeeping and producing 35 types of honey products. The manufacturer will send natural honey, cream honey, nuts in honey, cone jam, berry confiture, marmalade with honey and Ivan tea to the pavilion in Shanghai;
– LLC “ZDOROVYY KHLEB” – a manufacturer of bakery products. The company has created a low-carb, yeast-free form of baked goods. The company will exhibit its functional breads, bruschetta chips, crackers, muffins and mixes for baking breads in a microwave and oven in a pavilion in the UAE;
– LLC Sibsnek is the exclusive export partner of Sibbalt (the largest snack center in Siberia). Sibbalt manufactures highly competitive products under various brands registered in international systems with the help and support of REC. Thus, in the pavilion in China, Sibsnek will present Drive chips in the KRN.
– LLC “AGROSOYUZ LYUBAVA” – a group of companies that unites meat processing enterprises – the largest manufacturers and suppliers of individual food rations (rations), complex food rations for law enforcement agencies and commercial organizations. Ready-to-eat products manufactured by the group of companies from meat (canned meat, meat and vegetable canned food, meat pâté, etc.), vegetables (canned food, vegetable snacks, vegetables, etc.) and food sets (individual rations, thematic rations, etc.) etc.) will be presented in all three pavilions;
– JSC “Aleiskzernoprodukt” named after SN Starovoitova is a grain processing complex with a full technological cycle from grain processing to production and packaging of products. Wheat flour, rye flour, assorted pasta, cereals and cereals in assortment were approved for placement in Shanghai;
– PERONI LLC is a Russian family company that invented and released in 2013 a unique, natural and innovative product – honey-souffle. According to the decision of the Expert Commission, the company will send honey-souffle, gift sets, honey tea, coffee, spices for tea and coffee to Dubai.
– JSC “EIGHT VERSHIN” – the owner of the premium brand of natural mineral water “Eight Peaks”, the source of which is located in the Caucasus, will send mineral water for demonstration to China;
– LLC “POVOLZHSKY GLAVSNAB” – producer of natural tea, coffee, soups, which is the largest herbal processor in the Volga region. The company also got the opportunity to exhibit tea, coffee, soups, cereals and spices in Shanghai.
“Within the framework of the meeting of the Expert Commission No. 10, various domestic products were presented: natural low-calorie sugar-free jams, cereals, chocolate products, instant cereals, bakery products, mixes, tea, coffee, honey and flour. The Commission reviewed the applications of 12 companies, of which 6 are start-up export-oriented companies. Of course, we cannot but rejoice the interest in promoting products by demonstrating products in the pavilions of both experienced and potential exporters. According to our observations, the most popular among companies is the exhibition pavilion in Shanghai, China. It is worth noting that companies applying to China have real chances of achieving success in the market – Chinese consumers always show a high interest in Russian products, therefore, we are sure that for many companies the opportunity to present their products in a showroom in Shanghai is a great chance to enter to the new market and gain a foothold in it, ”said Vice-President of REC Sergey Vologodskaya at the end of the commission meeting.
Read all news
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and / or sentence structure not be perfect.