Source: South Australia Police
A new Direction has been issues in relation isolation requirements for Peppers Waymouth.
The Emergency Management (COVID-19) (Peppers Waymouth Isolation) Direction 2020 has been issued. This Direction comes into effect as of 1800 Tuesday 17 November 2020.
The following Directions apply to any person who was present on the hotel site of Peppers Waymouth Hotel Adelaide between 0001 on 15 November and 0001 on 16 November 2020.
This applies to any person including but not limited to worker, contractor, guest, delivery driver, etc.
People present at the site at the times specified above are required to:
- Travel to a place that SA Health has instructed them to unless they are already at that location;
- Remain isolated and segregated from other people at the defined place for 14 days commencing 16 November;
- Take reasonable steps to ensure no other person enters the place unless another person usually resides at the premises, they are also isolating or they provide/receive care to/from the nominated person;
- Ensure that they do not leave the designated site unless for medical purposes, to obtain medical care or medical supplies, in an emergency situation or otherwise specified by the State Coordinator or delegate;
- Submit to a COVID-19 test; and
- Notify SA Health immediately if they develop any COVID-19 symptoms.
This Direction does not apply to any person who was directed to and entered the hotel site of Peppers Waymouth Hotel Adelaide, as a member of the Outbreak Response Team who was dressed in full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
The Communicable Diseases Control Branch can be contacted on 1300 232 272.
All existing directions, frequently asked questions and other information can be found here: https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/emergency-declarations.
For further information please call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787 between the hours of 9am to 5pm 7 days per week or go to the SA Health website at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au or www.sa.gov.au/covid-19