MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
Nine thousand people and six thousand units of specialized equipment worked daily.
In Moscow, work was completed on the current repair of roads in preparation for the winter. This was announced by the Deputy Mayor of Moscow in the Moscow Government for housing and communal services and landscaping Petr Biryukov…
“Repairs at all facilities were completed on time. Despite the fact that due to the difficult epidemiological situation, the work began later, the entire planned volume has been completed, the deputy mayor noted. “A total of 19.5 million square meters of road surfaces have been repaired.”
One of the main tasks during the repair was the elimination of rutting: due to heavy traffic and temperature changes, grooves formed on the road. They could have caused accidents. Nine thousand people and six thousand units of specialized equipment were involved in the work every day.
During the current year, the asphalt-concrete pavement was repaired on the sections of the Moscow Ring Road, the Third Transport Ring, the Garden Ring, Leningradskoye and Varshavskoye Highways, Leninsky and Sevastopolsky Prospekt, and Prospekt Mira. The roadbed was also renewed along the entire length of Altufevskoye and Korovinskoye highways, Bolshaya Akademicheskaya, Krylatskaya and Molodogvardeyskaya streets, Central Alley of VDNKh and in other places.
Pyotr Biryukov especially noted the repair of asphalt on Tverskaya Street, where the 1.3-kilometer road was replaced in less than two days.
“Our specialists used modern technology of seamless laying with a single carpet,” explained Pyotr Biryukov. “It allows you to quickly complete a large amount of work and, accordingly, avoid long-term traffic restrictions.”
Improvement work is being completed in the capital, during which the road surface is being changed on several road sections.
This year, the asphalt concrete surface was changed:
– on the sections of the Moscow Ring Road from Altufevskaya to Ostashkovskaya traffic interchange, from Yaroslavskaya to Abramtsevskaya traffic intersection, from Butovskaya to Yasenevskaya traffic intersection and from Abramtsevskaya to Shchelkovskaya traffic intersection;
– on the sections of the Third Transport Ring, including Nizhnyaya Maslovka, Gagarinskaya junction, in the area of the transport intersection on Riga Square;
– on Sadovaya-Kudrinskaya and Sadovaya-Triumfalnaya streets, Novinsky Boulevard on the Garden Ring;
– on the part of the Leningradskoe Highway from the bridge over the Moscow Canal to the Moscow Ring Road;
– on the Varshavskoye Highway section from the Moscow Ring Road to the 2nd Melitopolskaya Street;
– on Leninsky Prospekt from Gagarin Square to Krupskaya Street;
– on the part of Prospekt Mira from Sergei Eisenstein Street to the Severyaninsky overpass.
Moscow road facilities prepared for the winter period Completed the repair of four large bridges in Moscow
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.