MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
From December 1 to December 30, 2020, Russian Export Center JSC plans to conduct an online business mission of Russian agribusiness manufacturers to the Republic of Turkey.
The business mission will be opened on December 1 by an online conference, in which the Trade Representative of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Turkey A. A. Gashigullin, the head of the REC office in the Republic of Turkey R.R. Gimatdinov, as well as marketing director of Turkey’s largest trade network “Migros” Cem Rhodeslu.
During the conference, exporters will get acquainted with the peculiarities of doing business in Turkey, learn about the requirements for products in order for them to hit the shelves, and will be able to ask their questions to all participants of the online conference.
At the second stage of the event, bilateral B2B meetings will be held, each of which will be prepared taking into account the individual requirements of Russian exporters, at a time agreed for all participants.
To participate in the business mission of your company, you must:
1.Register on the website of JSC “REC” through the exporter’s personal account for the relevant event as a potential participant:
2. Submit a package of paper documents to REC JSC no later than November 20, 2020.
List of required documents:
1.Statementsigned by the head of the organization.
2.REC form help(original), signed by the head of the organization or other authorized person in one copy.
3. A certificate from the tax authority confirming the absence of arrears in taxes, fees, insurance premiums, penalties, fines and interest payable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. (Form KND 1120101)
4. Extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, certified by the Federal Tax Service Inspectorate / Notarized copy / obtained from the website of the Federal Tax Service with EDS in one copy.
5. If the company belongs to SMEs – Extract from the Unified Register of Small and Medium Enterprises (including one obtained from the FTS website with a mandatory EDS), in one copy.
6. If available, a copy (s) of the license (s) to carry out the types of activities subject to licensing.
7. If available – Copies of certificates of conformity and (or) declarations of conformity for exhibited products.
8. If available – Copies of free sale certificates.
I.Participation agreementin an international business mission in 2 copies.
Detailed instructions for filing an application, a list of documents attached to it and templates for filling can be found at the link:
The original application and related documents must be sent by October 20, 2020 by courier mail to the address: 123610, Moscow, Krasnopresnenskaya nab. 12, entrance 9, REC JSC,
For all questions, please contact Daria Dementieva, project manager for the administration of congress and exhibition events and business missions of REC JSC,firstname.lastname@example.org…
Read all news
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and / or sentence structure not be perfect.