Source: United States Department of Justice (video statements)
• The Department of Justice announced standards for certifying safe policing practices by law enforcement agencies.
• Eight individuals charged with conspiring to act as illegal agents of the People’s Republic of China
• The Department of Justice opened an investigation into veterans homes in New Jersey and requested additional data on nursing home deaths in New York
• The Department of Justice announced a pilot program for use of body-worn cameras by federally deputized task force officers
• The United States filed a complaint to forfeit Iranian missiles and sold previously-transferred Iranian petroleum
• Assistant Attorney General Beth A. Williams delivered remarks at Columbia Law School Virtual Event on combating the online exploitation of children
• The Justice Department released information on election day efforts to protect the right to vote and prosecute ballot