Post sponsored by NewzEngine.com

Source: China State Council Information Office

Two persons were killed and 25 others injured as a motor bomb went off next to a police base in Khost city, the capital of Afghanistan’s eastern Khost province on Tuesday, Interior Ministry spokesman Tareq Arian said.
Meanwhile, Sakhidad Zaardad, the head of provincial hospital in Khost city, in talks with Xinhua confirmed that three bodies and 33 injured persons including 10 civilians had been taken to hospital.
The spokesman for Khost provincial government Talib Mangal has confirmed the blast but without providing more details, said, “investigation is underway.”

MIL OSI China News