Source: Socialist Republic of Vietnam
* Liverpool laboured to a 2-0 win over Denmark’s Midtjylland on Tuesday (Oct 27) as a goal from Diogo Jota and a Mohamed Salah penalty secured a hard-fought Champions League Group D victory at Anfield.
* Real Madrid scored two goals in the final minutes with Karim Benzema and Casemiro to rescue a 2-2 draw at Borussia Moenchengladbach in their Champions League Group B match on Tuesday (Oct 27) and snap a three-game losing run in the competition.
* Manchester City were barely troubled as they claimed their second victory in Champions League Group C by beating Olympique de Marseille 3-0 at the Stade Velodrome on Tuesday (Oct 27).
* Bayern Munich’s Joshua Kimmich volleyed in a 79th-minute winner on Tuesday as they battled past hosts Lokomotiv Moscow 2-1 in their Champions League Group A match to extend their winning run in the competition to 13 consecutive games.
* Inter Milan missed a string of chances against a subdued Shakhtar Donetsk as the two sides fought a 0-0 draw in their Champions League Group B match on Tuesday (OCt 27).
* Canadian Michael Woods claimed a second career win on the Vuelta when he prevailed in the seventh stage, a 159.7-km hilly ride between Vitoria-Gasteiz and Villanueva de Valdegovia on Tuesday.
* FIFA president Gianni Infantino has contracted coronavirus, the world’s governing body announced on Tuesday (Oct 27). The 50-year-old has mild symptoms and will remain in isolation for a further 10 days.