Source: Scotland – Highland Council
The Highland Council is reminding the public that although their offices and buildings remain closed to the public a full range of support and information is still available.
Access into all service point buildings continues to be currently restricted for people to complete birth registrations and other high priority registrations by appointment only, and following all current social distancing and hygiene guidance.
The public can still access help and advice from service point staff by telephone and webchat services.
Contact can be made on the following numbers Monday to Friday 0800 to 1700 unless otherwise stated:
- COVID-19 Freephone Helpline –
- Council house repairs, pest control, housing applications and rent enquiries –
- Planning and Building Standards – 9am to 4pm Tuesday to Friday – – Monday email@example.com
- Roads, flooding and street lighting – Emergency reports only –
- Domestic and commercial waste issues –
- Garden waste – 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday –
- Make a payment by debit or credit card –
- Elections helpline –
- Entitlement (Blue Badge, travel and National Entitlement Cards) – 9am and 3pm Tuesday to Thursday –
- Social Work Childrens Services –
- Social Work Out of Hours Team – 5pm to 9am Monday to Friday – . Open all day on weekends and public holidays.
- Help with claiming benefits, keeping up with bills and council tax –
- Help available to reduce business rates –
- Advice for Business –
Or by email for:
12 Oct 2020