Source: Australia Government Statements – Agriculture
175-2020 – Scheduled Outage: Saturday 17 to Sunday 18 October 2020 – DAWE system messaging
Mon, 2020-10-12 14:10
12 October 2020
Who does this notice affect?
All users of the below systems:
- Agriculture Import Management System (AIMS)
- Import Management System (IMS)
- Integrated Cargo System (ICS)
- Maritime Arrival Reporting System (MARS)
- Self-Assessed Clearance (SAC)
Due to scheduled system maintenance to DAWE messaging channels, there will be messaging delays between 23:30 Saturday 17 October and 03:00 Sunday 18 October 2020 (AEDT). This will impact the following messages:
- Messaging between the Integrated Cargo System (ICS) and AIMS, IMS, S-Cargo and SAC
- Messaging between Intercept and MARS
Messages will be queued and sent at the conclusions of the outage.
No action required. Clients anticipating outcomes from the above-listed systems should expect delays during this planned maintenance period.