MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
Forumtook place on September 23, 2020 in Veliky Novgorod. As a result, the following decisions were made and instructions were given:
1. The executive bodies of state power of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation shall recommend:
Together with the Ministry of Health of Russia, when developing regional programs for the modernization of primary health care, to provide measures for equipping and re-equipping vehicles for the delivery of patients to medical organizations, delivery of medical workers to the patient’s place of residence, as well as for the transportation of biological materials for research and delivery of drugs to remote residents districts, envisaging in the future the assignment of this vehicle to a medical worker who provides primary health care to residents of rural areas, urban-type settlements and remote areas.
Deadline – until December 15, 2020.
Establish differentiated standards for deductions to local budgets from the tax levied in connection with the use of a simplified taxation system, taking into account the individual characteristics of municipalities that characterize the activities of small and medium-sized businesses.
Deadline – July 1, 2021.
2. The Ministry of Labor of Russia (AO Kotyakova) should take into account the positive experience of the Novgorod region in social support of families with children in the guidelines for poverty reduction being developed for the constituent entities of the Russian Federation and submit a report to the Government of the Russian Federation.
Deadline – until December 1, 2020.
3. The Ministry of Agriculture of Russia (D.N. Patrushev), the Ministry of Finance of Russia (A.G. Siluanov), the Ministry of Transport of Russia (E.I.Dietrikh), Rosavtodor (A.A. construction (reconstruction), overhaul and repair of public highways leading from the network of public highways to facilities located (planned for creation) in rural settlements, within the framework of the state program of the Russian Federation “Comprehensive development of rural areas” and submit to The Government of the Russian Federation agreed proposals.
Deadline – October 28, 2020.
4. The Ministry of Finance of Russia (A.G. Siluanov), the Ministry of Transport of Russia (E.I.Ditrikh), Rosavtodor (A.A. Kostyuk) consider the possibility of amending clause 3.1 of Article 58 of the Budget Code of the Russian Federation regarding the establishment of differentiated rates of deductions by bodies state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation to local budgets from excise taxes on oil products, based on the transfer to local budgets of at least 20% of the tax revenues of the consolidated budget of the constituent entity of the Russian Federation from the specified tax.
Deadline – until December 30, 2020.
5. The Ministry of Agriculture of Russia (D. N. Patrushev), together with interested federal executive authorities and state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, continue to work on providing state support for the implementation of projects for the integrated development of rural territories, which include the implementation of measures for the creation, construction , reconstruction (modernization), overhaul of state or municipal organizations of cultural and leisure type, including rural houses of culture, as well as multifunctional facilities designed to provide appropriate services to the population (including people with limited mobility) within the framework of the state program of the Russian Federation “Comprehensive Development rural areas “.
Report the results to the Government of the Russian Federation, on issues requiring a decision by the Government of the Russian Federation – with a draft of the relevant regulatory legal act of the Government of the Russian Federation.
Deadline – October 28, 2020.
6. The Ministry of Construction of Russia (V.V. Yakushev) ensure the possibility of automated selection of suitable design documentation for reuse, including for climatic, seismic and other characteristics, in the register of cost-effective design documentation for reuse, as well as synchronization of the specified register and the unified state register conclusions of the examination of project documentation.
Deadline – until February 1, 2021.
7. The Ministry of Transport of Russia (EI Dietrikh), the Ministry of Finance of Russia (A.G. Siluanov) shall consider amending the national project “Safe and high-quality highways” in terms of expanding its implementation until 2030 and including in the federal project ” Road network “events in agglomerations with a population of 100 to 200 thousand people, as well as submit proposals on the volume and sources of financing for these events, including to work out the possibility of establishing the coefficient of the volume of income from excise taxes on fuels and lubricants to be credited to the Federal Road Fund in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 179.4 of the Budget Code of the Russian Federation.
Deadline – October 30, 2020.
8. The Ministry of Construction of Russia (V.V. Yakushev), the Ministry of Justice of Russia (K.A. Chuichenko), the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia (M.G. Reshetnikov), the Ministry of Finance of Russia (A.G. Siluanova) in order to ensure the implementation of programs for resettlement of emergency housing and housing with a high degree of wear and tear to ensure the preparation of a draft of the official response of the Government of the Russian Federation to the draft federal law No. 1023225-7 “On Amending the Urban Planning Code of the Russian Federation and Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation” (on improving the institution of integrated development of territories and mechanisms for of dilapidated housing) submitted to the State Duma by members of the Federation Council N.A. Zhuravlev, O.V. Melnichenko, A.A. Shevchenko, State Duma deputy E.S. Moskvichev, and its submission in the prescribed manner to the Government of the Russian Federation.
Deadline – October 9, 2020.
9. Rosturizm (Z.V. Doguzova), the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia (D.V. Manturov), together with the executive authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, to work out a set of measures for the development of tourism in places of traditional existence of folk arts and crafts and provide measures for their implementation, including including in the national project “Tourism and hospitality industry”.
Deadline – until September 1, 2021.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.