Source: US State of Missouri
What: Westbound I-44 right lane closed at mile marker 103 in Marshfield
When: 9 a.m. until noon Monday, October 5
- Westbound I-44 right lane closed
- Westbound I-44 left lane open
- DELAYS EXPECTED WHERE LANE IS CLOSED. DRIVERS ARE URGED TO FIND ALTERNATE ROUTES.
- Crews and equipment will be working close to traffic
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule
Why: Contractor crews will be paving the new I-44 westbound on ramp as part of the Marshfield I-44 Interchange Project at MM 103
(Weather or construction delays could alter the work schedule.)
- Build a new bridge to take Webster County Route CC over I-44 at Mile Marker 103
- Relocate Webster County Route CC at Rifle Range Road to intersect with I-44
- Build interchange ramps so drivers safely exit and enter I-44 at Webster County Route CC
- Build roundabouts at either end of interchange to connect with Brinkley Road/I-44 outer road on the west and Marshall Road/Route CC on the east
- Prime Contractor: H.R. Quadri Contractors, LLC of Van Buren
- Completion Date: June 2021. However, the interchange will be open to traffic by December 31, 2020.
- Total Project Cost: $16.4 million
- Sign up for project updates!
(For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest)
(Follow MoDOT’s Southwest District: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |YouTube)
(For timely traffic information in the Springfield area, visit www.ozarkstraffic.com)
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone)