Source: Small Island Developing States
En Route to COP26 is a high-level event to drive action for zero-emission transport now, and is designed to accelerate collective and timely action.
The event aims to help countries, cities and companies across the globe to boost ambition, action, planning and implementation by focusing on a number of key issues:
- National Climate and Transport Strategies;
- Low Carbon Urban Mobility Planning;
- Delivering Zero Emissions Freight;
- Why is transport central to green socio-economic reset?;
- Is this the end of the Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)?;
- Rethinking/re-organising /prioritising urban mobility / space;
- Identifying regional solutions / priorities;
- A fair low carbon transport transition?;
- How to make the economics work?; and
- Transport and health.
It is co-organized by EuroClima, the FIA Foundation, FICCI, GIZ, Institute for Transportation and Development Policy (ITDP), Movin’On, Partnership on Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport (SLOCAT), the Rocky Mountain Institute, Sustainable Mobility for All, Transport Decarbonisation Alliance, Transport Scotland, International Association of Public Transport (UITP) and the World Resources Institute.
To receive SDG event notices, news and analysis in your inbox, subscribe.
dates: 1-3 December 2020