MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
E. Samarin. Press Service of the Mayor and the Moscow Government
The work is scheduled for completion in 2023.
In the near future, construction of an overpass through the railway tracks of the Smolensk direction of the Moscow Railways will begin, as well as the reconstruction of Barclay Street, Promyshlennogo and Bagrationovskiy proezd. The work is planned to be completed in 2023. The head told about it Moscow City Construction Department Rafik Zagrutdinov.
Subordinate to the Department of Construction GKU “Management of road and bridge construction” announced an electronic auction for the performance of contract work on these objects. Applications for participation are accepted until August 25. The work must be completed within 29 months from the date of the contract.
The project provides for:
– construction of an overpass across the railway tracks of the Smolensk direction of the Moscow Railways (205.44 meters);
– reconstruction of Barclay Street (939.12 meters);
– reconstruction of Promyshlenniy proezd (910.15 meters);
– reconstruction of Bagrationovskiy passage (258.81 meters);
– construction of an underground pedestrian crossing on Barclay Street in the existing embankment (33.2 meters).
“On behalf of the Mayor of Moscow, we annually compile additional lists of overpasses across the railway. From 2020 to 2023, within the framework of the Targeted Investment Program of the city of Moscow, it is planned to build 11 overpasses, ”said Rafik Zagrutdinov.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.