Source: United Kingdom London Metropolitan Police
A man has been charged with nine offences, including religious hate crimes.
Jason Hedgecock, 31 (10.04.88) of Brentmead Place, Golders Green, NW11 was charged on Friday, 19 June with the following offences:
– Section 18 – intention to wound with intent;
– Four counts of Racially / religiously aggravated fear / provocation of violence by words / writing;
– Criminal damage to property valued under £5,000;
– Possession of an offensive weapon in a public place;
– Concerned in production of a controlled drug of Class B (Cannabis);
– Assault by beating.
He remains in police custody at this time ahead of a court hearing due to take place on Friday, 19 June.