Source: United States House of Representatives – Congressman Steny H Hoyer (MD-05)
A MESSAGE FROM CONGRESSMAN STENY H. HOYER
Coronavirus testing is now available to all Marylanders with a valid form of identification (such as a driver’s license, passport, or Social Security card), and you do not need to exhibit symptoms to get tested. Most testing locations require an appointment and a referral from your health care provider. If you would like to get tested, I encourage you to contact your primary care provider and they will work with you to schedule a test. Coronavirus testing is available at no cost to patients.
Select CVS Pharmacy locations in the Fifth District offer self-swab coronavirus testing beginning May 29. Patients must register in advance to schedule an appointment. Click here for information on how to make an appointment at the CVS Pharmacy locations listed below.
Testing Sites in the Fifth District:
Prince George’s County
- CVS Pharmacy: 5100 Brown Station Rd, Upper Marlboro MD 20772
- CVS Pharmacy: 7600 Crain Hwy, Upper Marlboro MD 20772
- CVS Pharmacy, 5910 Greenbelt Road, Greenbelt, MD 20770
- Largo Medical Center (301-618-5500): 1221 Mercantile Lane, Upper Marlboro, MD 20744
- MedStar Hyattsville Urgent Care (301-276-8800): 6401 America Blvd. #200, Hyattsville, MD 20782
Anne Arundel County
- Bay Community Health (410-867-2200): 134 Owensville Road, West River, MD 20778
- Chesapeake Urgent Care (410-721-2333): 1071 MD-3 North, Suite 101, Gambrills, MD 21054
- CVS Pharmacy: 4200 Altamont Pl, White Plains MD 20695
- MedStar Waldorf Urgent Care (301-932-5960): 3064 Waldorf Market Pl., Waldorf, MD 20603
- Patient First – Waldorf (240-427-1926): 2855 Crain Hwy., Waldorf, MD 20601
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program (VEIP) – Waldorf: 28 Henry Ford Cir #2787, Waldorf, MD 20602 (contact your health care provider)
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program (VEIP) – Prince Frederick: 1035 N Prince Frederick Blvd, Prince Frederick, MD 20678 (contact your health care provider)
St. Mary’s County
- MedStar Charlotte Hall Urgent Care (301-290-1499): 37767 Market Dr., Charlotte Hall, MD 20622
- MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital (301-475-4911): 25500 Point Lookout Rd., Leonardtown, MD 20650
For information about COVID-19 testing sites in the state of Maryland, click here.
As counties in the Fifth District begin to reopen, I urge my fellow Marylanders to continue to follow social distancing guidelines and wear face coverings when leaving the home.
With the reopening of many counties, the state of Maryland has begun to institute contact tracing to slow the spread of the coronavirus. Contract tracing is the process of identifying individuals who may have come in contact with someone with the coronavirus and asking them to stay home until it is clear they are not sick. Contact tracing is critically important to keep families in our community safe. Click here to learn more about contact tracing.
As always, I encourage all Fifth District residents to continue to share their concerns and insights with me by contacting my office or connecting with me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Steny H. Hoyer
For more information about our releases, please contact Annaliese Davis at 202-225-4131.