Source: United States House of Representatives – Congresswoman Deb Haaland (NM-01)
May 1, 2020
Washington, DC – On Monday, May 4th, the Democratic Women’s Caucus (DWC) led by Co-Chairs Lois Frankel (FL-21), Brenda Lawrence (MI-14), and Jackie Speier (CA-14) and Vice Chairs Veronica Escobar (TX-16) and Deb Haaland (NM-01) will host a virtual meeting on the disparate impacts of COVID-19 on women and families.
DWC members will be joined by the following special guests:
- Deborah J. Vagins, President and CEO, National Network to End Domestic Violence
- Fatima Goss Graves, President and CEO, National Women’s Law Center
- April Verret, President of SEIU, Local 2015
- Jacqueline Ayers, National Director, Legislative Affairs, Planned Parenthood
- Additional speakers to be added.
The DWC is comprised of the 90 Democratic women Members in the U.S. House of Representatives.
Interested media may access this teleconference on a listen-only basis. Follow up questions may be directed to the