MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
The meeting will address the following questions:
1. The draft Federal law “On amendments to the Federal law “About Federal information address system and on amendments to the Federal law “On General principles of organization of local self-government in the Russian Federation in connection with the establishment of administrative responsibility for violation of requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation for management of state address registry”
State address registry is the main source to specify the address information in all the documents of physical and legal persons, bodies and organizations, its proper and timely maintenance, and the availability of reliable and timely information it is very important, including for the implementation by the bodies and organizations of the authority vested in them. The bill is aimed at ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the information contained in the registry.
2. The draft Federal law “On amendments to the Labour code of the Russian Federation determining the specifics of regulation of labour of employees in the field of industrial safety, the safety of hydrotechnical installations in the electricity sector and the heating sector”
The bill provides for the establishment of features of regulation of work of workers of electricity and heat in order to maintain the branch system of training and evaluation readiness process personnel, is required given the importance of infrastructure and technological specifics of these industries and confirms its effectiveness in practice.
3. The draft Federal law “On amendments to articles 22 and 48 of the Federal law “On state civil service of the Russian Federation
The bill provides clarification of the concept of “independent experts”, who may be representatives of scientific, educational and other organizations – experts in the areas and types of professional office activity of civil servants, in the sphere of HR technology and the civil service, and also provides for their rotation.
The bill would create a uniform legal mechanisms to improve the objectivity and transparency of procedure of carrying out competitions on replacement of vacant posts of the state civil service and inclusion in the personnel reserve of public bodies, and certification of civil servants in the Federal state bodies and state bodies of constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
4. The draft Federal law “On amendments to the Federal law “On police””
The bill is aimed at strengthening safeguards for the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of citizens, improving the practical work of the police for the prevention, suppression and disclosure of crimes and other offenses, clarifying and detailing its responsibilities and rights. The bill will improve the efficiency of the police in carrying out its task of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of citizens, the prevention, suppression and disclosure of crimes against other offenses.
5. The draft Federal law “On amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation in the formation of the notarial archives”
The bill is aimed at comprehensive solution of the issues of storage and use of documents generated in the Commission of notarial actions. Implementation of the proposed law changes will determine the legal regime of the notary of archival documents, to improve their safety, to provide centralized storage, to reduce the probability of loss of the notarial archives, as well as the workload of the courts in reducing the number of cases on establishing facts of legal significance.
6. Draft amendments of the Government of the Russian Federation to draft Federal law No. 895545-7 “On amendments to the Tax code of the Russian Federation in connection with adoption of the Federal law “On state support of entrepreneurial activities in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation
7. About Government Commission on protection of lake Baikal
In accordance with article 15 of the Federal law “On protection of lake Baikal”, the Government of the Russian Federation defines the coordinating body to ensure concerted action of relevant bodies of Executive power in the field of protection of lake Baikal.
By order dated August 29, 2006 No. 1205-R such coordinating body is the Interdepartmental Commission concerning protection of lake Baikal under the chairmanship of the Minister of natural resources and ecology of the Russian Federation.
In order to improve the efficiency of a specified coordinating body, the draft resolution proposes to recognize as invalid the order №1205-R and to form a Government Commission for the protection of lake Baikal under the chairmanship of the Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation.
The draft resolution also proposes to approve the regulations on the Governmental Commission on questions of protection of lake Baikal which outlines the main tasks, functions, composition and procedure of its work.
8. On amendments to certain acts of the Government of the Russian Federation and a recognition become invalid for the paragraph of the fourth subparagraph “b” of paragraph 2 of the amendments to the acts of the Government of the Russian Federation
The draft resolution is aimed at simplification of procedures and reduction of terms of development and adoption of draft normative legal acts prepared in order to implement the mechanism of “regulatory guillotine”.
9. Allocation in 2020 the Ministry of economic development of Russia from reserve Fund of the Government of the Russian Federation of budgetary appropriations on granting in 2020 of subsidies from Federal budget to budgets of subjects of the Russian Federation for the provision of urgent measures of support to subjects of small and average business in the conditions of deterioration of the situation in connection with the distribution of new coronavirus infection
10. On the distribution of other intergovernmental transfers provided in year 2020 from the Federal budget to budgets of subjects of the Russian Federation to implement the pilot project for the involvement of private medical organizations in the provision of medico-social services to people aged 65 years and older who are citizens of the Russian Federation, including in rural areas
The adoption of the project will allow to provide in some regions the provision to persons aged 65 years and older medical and social services including home visits, medical examinations, and follow-up care, performing medical procedures and research tools, organization of vaccination, assistance in obtaining medications, palliative care etc.
11. The allocation to the Ministry of Finance of Russia from reserve Fund of the Government of the Russian Federation to 2020, budgetary allocations for the provision of the budget of the Novgorod region subsidies to support measures to ensure balanced budgets of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation
The draft resolution stipulates the provision of funds in the amount 344,4 million rubles to provide citizens with drugs for the treatment of rare (orphan) diseases, and the completion of the object of General education and two objects of preschool education.
12. The allocation to the Ministry of industry and trade of Russia from reserve Fund of the Government of the Russian Federation of budgetary appropriations on granting Federal budget subsidies to the Federal state Autonomous institution “Russian Foundation for technological development”
The adoption of the draft Executive order will provide stimulation of activity of subjects in the field of industry and (or) the implementation of best available technologies, import substitution, increase export potential, productivity, level of digitalization avtomatizatsiia industrial enterprises, and to ensure that production on the territory of the Russian Federation and the supply of commodities (equipment and products for the diagnosis, detection, prevention and treatment of epidemic diseases, individualizada of funds, medicines and medical devices), proizvedenija the territory of the Russian Federation, as well as the purchase of finished products, including outside the Russian Federation, to resolve issues associated with combating the spread of novel coronavirus infection.
13. The allocation to the Ministry of construction of Russia in 2020 from the reserve Fund of the Government of the Russian Federation of budgetary appropriations on rendering one-time financial assistance in the form of subsidies to the budget of the Novgorod region financial support for the implementation of measures for capital repairs of storm water drain network in the city of Veliky Novgorod and Staraya Russa, are damaged as a result of the emergency caused by the passage of a complex of the adverse meteorological phenomena associated with heavy precipitation on the territory of the Novgorod region in November 2019
The draft Directive provides for the allocation of funds in the amount of up to 137 647,5 thousand rubles.
14. On changes in the size distribution of subsidies to support state programs of subjects of the Russian Federation and municipal programs for the formation of the modern urban environment in 2020
In accordance with the Federal law “on the Federal budget in 2019 and the planning period of 2020 and 2021 years” on measures on realization of programs of formation of the modern urban environment of the Federal project “the Formation of a comfortable urban environment” includes funds in the amount of 41.3 billion rubles.
In the process of implementing these activities, some subjects of the Russian Federation formed a savings on the basis of competitive procedures for selection of contractors for public landscaping and courtyards. Unclaimed balance the Federal budget in 2019 amounted to 652 538,3 thousand rubles.
The draft proposes to allocate these funds for the implementation of state and municipal programs for the formation of the modern urban environment 19 subjects of the Russian Federation in 2020.
15. The allocation to the Ministry of construction of Russia from reserve Fund of the Government of the Russian Federation to 2020 budget allocations for subsidies in the form of asset contribution of the Russian Federation in the property of a public-law company “Fund of protection of the rights of citizens – participants of shared construction” for the financing of measures aimed at restoring the rights of citizens – participants of shared construction
Moscow,April 29, 2020
The press releases of the Department of press service and information contain materials submitted by Federal Executive bodies for discussion at the meeting of the Government of the Russian Federation.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure will not be perfect.