MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
The restorers put in order facades and interiors of the main house.
In Tagansky district completed a major restoration of the main house city mansion of the XIX century. The building has the status of the revealed object of a cultural heritage and is located at Goncharnaya street, the house 9/3, building 1. All work took place under the control of the capital Department of cultural heritage. Comprehensive restoration lasted about two years.
“Before the introduction of the capital of restrictive measures because of the threat of the spread of coronavirus have been completed extensive work on the preservation of the main house city mansion on the corner of Potter street and Ryumin pereulok. The restorers put in order facades and interiors of the building. Note that adjoining a small house which has been renovated under the program of preferential rent “1 ruble per 1 square meter” in 2017. So, now the historic character of the returned whole house,” — said the head of the Department of cultural heritage of Moscow
In the course of the work, the fronts cleared from the old layers of paint and plaster, conducted the renovation of the brickwork, eliminate all defects, including cracks and chips. Then the building was again painted and plastered, all surfaces are treated with protective compounds.
Special attention was paid to the delicate stucco decoration of the facades: the architraves, rusticated blades and tie rods, cornices and graphic Rustam. In addition, experts have updated the roof, Windows and doors.
The interiors have been renovated and restored stucco elements: columns, plates, rosettes, panels, friezes, cartouches and garlands. Brick vaults of the basement returned to its historical appearance. The order resulted and the stairs of the nineteenth century, including the Grand staircase with ornate metal railings and wooden handrails.
The regular arrangement of the farmstead buildings at this place was formed in 1786 when the owner of the land, the titular Councilor V. I. Voeykov. The red line Yauzskaya street (now Upper radishchevskaya street) there was a wooden main house and outbuildings. Small buildings also came out into the lane and to travel on Shvivoy (Lousy) hill (now Pottery street). By the early nineteenth century wooden wings were replaced with stone.
Two-story stone building (part of present structure 1) with a wooden gallery along the courtyard facade was erected on this spot in 1818. In 1865, the main house was rebuilt. Yard wall of the building, a wooden gallery and part of the outbuildings were dismantled and the house has expanded. The extant layout and interior decoration date from this period.
In the early twentieth century, the mansion lived the family of the landlord peasant Ivan Yakovlevich Nikitin. The main house has been completely residential.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure will not be perfect.