Source: London Assembly
Tomorrow, the London Assembly Transport Committee will review progress on delivering commitments made in the Mayor’s Transport Strategy and the Healthy Streets Approach.
Topics for discussion will include:
- Safety on the transport network
- Healthy streets
- Transport planning to support good growth
The guests are:
- Heidi Alexander, Deputy Mayor for Transport
- Will Norman, Walking and Cycling Commissioner
- Alex Williams, Managing Director for City Planning, TfL
The meeting will take place on Thursday, 12 March 2020 at 10:00am in The Chamber (The Queen’s Walk, London SE1).
Media and members of the public are invited to attend
The meeting can also be viewed LIVE via webcast or YouTube
Follow us on Twitter @LondonAssembly and take part in the meeting discussion using #AssemblyTransport and #TransportStrategy