Source: European Union External Action
Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Ecuador?
What we offer?
A traineeship of maximum 6 months within the CooperationSection of the EU Delegation to Ecuador, starting in May 2020.
- Support the section in specific topics of environmental, Human Rights and Civil Society projects
- Participate in meetings related to the management of cooperation contracts.
- Organization of material from EU regional programs and thematic lines (climate change, Civil Society, among others) arriving from UE headquarters.
- Support internal analysis on environment issues, economic development of the Northern border, youth employment, among other subjects.
- Support in the production of visibility material, projects files, brochures
- Support in written translations (English/Spanish).
- Support in the Delegation’s organization of several public events related to cooperation.
Qualifications or special requirements:
- MA diploma in Economic Development, Environment, International Relations, Social Sciences
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish
How to apply?
Please send the following documents to the e-mail address:
- A detailed Europass curriculum vitae (CV)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship – Cooperation Section (candidates are allowed to apply to 1 traineeship only, however based on your profile, the Delegation could offer you a traineeship in another section)
Before applying you are requested to examine the dedicated website as well as the general eligibility criteria for a paid traineeship (Article 8 of the Decision ADMIN(2017)28 – Paid traineeship)
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travel inside the country of residence, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her candidacy will be rejected.