Post sponsored by

MIL OSI Translation. Region: Germany / Germany –

Source: Swiss Canton of Zug – news in German

Train, 17. February 2020, At 21:40

035 / MEDIA release

Train: Fire in a sweat shop stuff call

Around 30 members of the voluntary fire brigade train (a TRUCK) had on Monday evening (17. February 2020) disengagement, because in a Sauna of a headrest in caught fire. No one was hurt, the property damage is low.

Shortly before 19:15 PM a guest at a fitness center wanted to complete on Baarerstrasse in the city train in the sauna. As he opened the door of the steam room, he was surprised by a strong smoke development. He reported immediately to the reception, which will be at the operations center of the Zug police, an emergency call was received.

The immediately alerted of a Voluntary fire brigade train (a TRUCK) was rapid with the first responders on site, and urge breathing in the Sauna. In the Interior of the condensation tube was found on the stones of the open heater, a wooden headrest. This was transported in a water-filled bucket into the open.

After the affected person sauna area was entraucht, could this be enabled again. Due to suspicion of flue gas poisoning, one Person was investigated by the emergency services train on-site. In health, no one was affected, however. The property damage is low.

Stuff aufrufdie Zug police have asked the unknown man, who reported the fire and the Smoke at the reception, to log in to the operations center of the Zug police (T 041 728 41 41). His statements are for the further investigations helpful.

In use, about 30 members of the voluntary fire brigade train (a TRUCK), the fire inspector and staff were at the end of the rescue train and the Zug police.

EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and/or sentence structure need be perfect.

MIL Translation OSI