Source: Socialist Republic of Vietnam
* Two goals from Mario Pasalic helped Atalanta to a convincing 3-0 win in Serie A at struggling regional rivals Brescia on Saturday.
* Sergio Ramos scored a goal and conceded a penalty as Real Madrid battled past Alaves 2-1 on Saturday (Nov 30) to go top of La Liga before Sunday’s game between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid.
* Wilfried Zaha shone for Crystal Palace as they ended a winless run of five Premier League games with a 2-0 victory at Burnley on Saturday.
* Rudi Garcia’s Lyon battled back to claim a fourth Ligue 1 win in five games with a 2-1 victory at Strasbourg on Saturday (Nov 30), moving to fourth in the table.
* Aaron Cresswell eased the pressure on Manuel Pellegrini as the West Ham defender fired his struggling side to a shock 1-0 win at Chelsea on Saturday (Nov 30).
* Jose Mourinho’s perfect start as Tottenham manager stretched to three games as Spurs saw off Bournemouth 3-2 thanks to Dele Alli’s double on Saturday (Nov 30).
* Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp praised the character of his Premier League leaders after a first-half double from Virgil van Dijk lifted them 11 points clear despite the sending off of goalkeeper Alisson Becker in a 2-1 win over Brighton on Saturday (Nov 30).
* Manchester City’s Premier League title hopes faltered once more as the champions twice blew a lead to draw 2-2 at Newcastle on Saturday (Nov 30).
* Lewis Hamilton claimed his first pole position in four months with a scorching record lap at the Yas Marina circuit on Saturday (Nov 30) as Mercedes dominated qualifying ahead Sunday’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.