Source: Socialist Republic of Vietnam
* Formula E starts its sixth season in Saudi Arabia on Friday with debutants Porsche and Mercedes hoping to carry their respective success in sports cars and Formula One to a new all-electric battleground.
* Andy Murray gave Britain a winning start in their opening Davis Cup Finals tie against the Netherlands, as he clawed out a 6-7(7) 6-4 7-6(5) victory to put his team 1-0 up in the Group E clash.
* World number one Brooks Koepka pulled out of the US Presidents Cup team due to a knee injury on Wednesday and was replaced with Rickie Fowler by playing captain Tiger Woods.
* Novak Djokovic says the Davis Cup Finals and the ATP Cup cannot co-exist and must merge and believes an elite eight-nation competition in September would be the ideal scenario.
* The National Doping Control Centre in Bangkok has been suspended for six months due to non-conformities, the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) said on Wednesday (Nov 20).
* World number one Ko Jin-young is hoping a nagging ankle injury will not prevent her from finishing her historic season on a high note at the LPGA Tour Championship in Naples, Florida, this week.
* Portuguese duo Joao Sacramento and Nuno Santos are to leave their jobs as coaches at Lille in order to become part of compatriot Jose Mourinho’s staff at Tottenham Hotspur, the French club said on Wednesday (Nov 20).