Source: State of Victoria Local Government 2
Tuesday 19 November 2019
We want to shape the future of Cremorne so that it is a fantastic place to live, work, study and play. Together with the Victorian Planning Authority, we’re working to identify key planning, public space and transport projects in Cremorne.
This is an exciting chance for residents, workers, visitors and the Cremorne community to come together in relation to the opportunities and issues we face and provide feedback on the paper that will guide future planning.
We want your feedback by 13 December 2019.
You can view or access the Issues and Opportunities Paper and provide your feedback in several ways:
1. Fill in the online survey.
2. Attend one of the following small group workshop at the Daintree Audirotiurm – Launchpad Create, 122 Cremorne St, Cremorne:
- Tuesday 26 November 6:00pm–8:30pm
- Friday 29 November 9:00am–11:30am
- Tuesday 3 December 9:00am–11:30 am Venue location: Daintree Auditorium – Launchpad Create, 122 Cremorne St, Cremorne
RSVPs are essential, you can RSVP by clicking here.
3. Attend a community coffee chat to find out more and discuss the project:
- Friday 22 November 9:30am–11:30am at Lieux, 14a Palmer Parade, Cremorne
- Wednesday 27 November 10:00am–12:00pm at Sloane Ranger, 13 Cremorne Street, Cremorne
- Thursday 5 December 8:00am–10:00am at Coe & Coe, 25 Stephenson Street, Cremorne
- Tuesday 10 December 10:00am–12:00pm at Sloane Ranger, 13 Cremorne Street, Cremorne