MIL OSI Translation. Region: Spanish / Latin America / UN –
Source: Chamber of Deputies of Chile
New obligations for healthcare companies, in light of the latest known facts; regulate the closing of banking services; and applying new sanctions to law-breaking politicians are some of the issues contemplated in the motions of the second week of October.
In the session on Tuesday 8 he realized seven new proposals for law:
1.To declare December 22 of each year as the War Veterans Day 1978 (bulletin 12972). From UDI Álvaro Carter, Sandra Amar, Sergio Bobadilla, Cristhian Moreira and Osvaldo Urrutia.
2. To declare October 3 of each year as Animal Protection Day (bulletin 12973). From PL Vlado Mirosevic and Alejandro Bernales; PEV Félix González; PH Tomás Hirsch; PS Maya Fernández; and RD Catalina Pérez.
3. To impose on the providers of drinking water production services, the obligation to have security, perimeter protection and surveillance systems for the production plants (bulletin 12974). Of the RN Harry Jürgensen, Leopoldo Pérez and Cristóbal Urruticoechea; independent René Alinco; UDI Pedro Pablo Alvarez-Salamanca; PL Alejandro Bernales; PS Fidel Espinoza; and DC Jorge Sabag.
4. To modify the General Banking Law regarding termination of banking service contracts (bulletin 12975). From the independent Renato Garín.
5. To absolutely prohibit the consumption of tobacco in sports venues, gyms or stadiums, as well as in spaces where shows or artistic-cultural activities are developed (bulletin 12976). Of the RN Ximena Ossandón, Sofía Cid, José Miguel Castro, Andrés Celis, Francisco Eguiguren and Francesca Muñoz; independent Erika Olivera; PS Fidel Espinoza; and UDI Gastón Von Mühlenbrock.
6. Regarding suspension and loss of political rights in cases of formalization or conviction of the accused for crime or simple crime (bulletin 12977). Of the RN Jorge Rathgeb, Leopoldo Pérez and Frank Sauerbaum.
7. To regulate the temporary accommodation services offered through digital platforms (bulletin 12978). From the CS Gonzalo Winter, Diego Ibáñez and Gael Yeomans; Independent Enrique Van Rysselberghe.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and / or sentence structure not be perfect.