Source: World Economic Forum (video statements)
A new open-source digital platform to foster mass participation to meet the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
UpLink is the product of a one-year collaboration between the Forum and launch partners Deloitte, Microsoft and Salesforce. It has been developed as a tool for crowd engagement, providing a means for entrepreneurs, investors, scientists, experts and other citizens – including Generation Z and Millennials – who might not typically have access to working closely with the World Economic Forum, to promote sustainable development.
– Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum.
– Amina Mohammed, Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations.
– Punit Renjen, Chief Executive Officer, Deloitte Global.
– Mark Hawkins, Chief Financial Officer, Salesforce.
– Kate Behncken, Vice President and Lead of Microsoft Philanthropies
Chief Financial Officer, Salesforce.
– Dominic Waughray, Head of Platform for Global Public Goods, World Economic Forum.
– Adrian Monck, Head of Public Engagement, World Economic Forum.