Source: City of Nottingham
We will use the information provided by you to process your entry for the Nottingham Together Art Competition. The basis under which the Council uses personal data for this purpose is consent.
You are not obliged, either by statute or by contract, to provide the information that is requested here. However, you need to provide this information if you wish to enter into this competition to enable us to process your entry and get in touch with you if you are successful.
The information that you have provided will be kept until October 2019 when the competition will end.
The information provided by you may also be used for the purpose of any other function carried out by the Council. Information about these functions and the legal basis on which information is used for them can be found at http://documents.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/download/5939 .
The Data Controller is Nottingham City Council, Loxley House, Station Street, Nottingham NG2 3NG.
The Data Protection Officer is Naomi Matthews. You can contact the data protection officer at the above address or at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The new data protection law known as the General Data Protection Regulation provides for the following rights as prescribed by the legislation:
- A right to request a copy of your information
- A right to request rectification of inaccurate personal data
- A right to request erasure of your data known as ‘the right to be forgotten’
- A right to in certain circumstances to request restriction of processing
- A right in certain circumstances to request portability of your data to another provider
- A right to object to processing of data in certain circumstances
- A right regarding automated decision making including profiling
Please note that if you are unhappy with a decision regarding the handling of your data you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF. See also the Information Commissioners website at https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/ .
For more information about these rights please refer to our detailed privacy statement at https://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/privacy-statement .