Source: Scotland – Highland Council
Anyone wishing to stand for election as one of five community representatives on the Cairngorms National Park Authority Board has until 4pm on Wednesday 13 February 2019 to lodge their nomination papers.
The Election Count will be held on Thursday 21 March 2019.
Prospective candidates can get a nomination paper from the local Council Office dealing with the Ward that they wish to stand in, as follows:
- Wards 1, 2 & 3: Highland Council, Kingussie Courthouse Office, 38 High Street, Kingussie PH21 1HR. Phone: 01349 886657.
- Wards 1 & 5: Perth & Kinross Council, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth PH1 5PH. Phone: 01738 475004.
- Ward 4: Moray Council, Council Offices, High Street, Elgin IV30 1BX Phone: 01343 563016.
- Ward 5: Aberdeenshire Council, Woodhill House, Westburn Road, Aberdeen, AB16 5GB. Phone: 01467 536150.
- Ward 5: Angus Council, Election Office, Digital Reprographics Unit, Sylvie Way, Orchardbank Business Park, Forfar, DD8 1AY Phone: 01307 476060.
All nomination forms must be completed and returned to the relevant office no later than 4pm on Wednesday 13 February 2019.
To qualify, candidates must be 21 years of age or over, but need not be resident in the Ward for which they wish to stand, nor the Park area generally.
Further information is available at www.highland.gov.uk/cnpa
7 Feb 2019