Source: Crime and Corruption Commission – Queensland
Headline: CCC/VRN/35/17 – Principal Procurement Officer (AO6)
This position is responsible for the management of an efficient and effective client focused procurement service to all internal clients in accordance with the Commission’s Financial Management Practice Manual (FMPM) and the Queensland Procurement Policy as well as other specific tasks as determined by Senior Management.
The ideal applicant will demonstrate capability in the following requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal and external relationships, including the ability to effectively liaise with internal stakeholders to successfully implement change across an organisation.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to rigorously research and analyse information relevant to tasks. Displays sound judgement in decision making.
- Significant experience and proven ability in the development and implementation of strategic procurement policies and processes.
- Experience in the procurement of ICT related goods and/or services.
- Proven ability championing innovative procurement practices and solutions to stakeholders to ensure the delivery of tangible sustainable outcomes and benefits.
Qualifications/ Professional Registrations/ Other Requirements:
- Possession of tertiary qualifications in procurement is highly desirable.
For more detailed information, including how to apply, see the position description for vacancy VRN 35/17. For any inquiries, please contact Richard Bosanquet on telephone (07) 3360 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.