Latest

Phillips 66 Reports First-Quarter Earnings of $535 Million or $1.02 Per Share

By   /  April 29, 2017  /  Banking and Finance, Business, Economics, Electronics, English, Export, Export Sector, Global Economy, MIL OSI, MIL OSI Economics, Open Source Intel, Phillips  /  Comments Off on Phillips 66 Reports First-Quarter Earnings of $535 Million or $1.02 Per Share

MIL OSI Economics – Source: Phillips Headline: Phillips 66 Reports First-Quarter Earnings of $535 Million or $1.02 Per Share Adjusted earnings of $294 million or $0.56 per share Highlights Delivered strong results in Chemicals Completed major turnarounds in Refining and Chemicals Returned $611 million to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases Completed first full quarter […]

Read More →
Latest

Panasonic’s Signal Distribution System Supported the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games

By   /  April 28, 2017  /  Brazil, Business, Commerce, Computer Technologies, Consumer Goods, Economics, Electronics, English, Global Economy, ICT, Internet Communications Technology, MIL OSI, Open Source Intel, Technology  /  Comments Off on Panasonic’s Signal Distribution System Supported the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games

MIL OSI Global Economy – Source: Panasonic Headline: Panasonic’s Signal Distribution System Supported the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games Panasonic developed this system (model AF-BB010) in cooperation with Embratel, a telecommunications company and Brazil’s National Olympic Committee Sponsor. The modulator of this system can receive multiple TV broadcast signals from satellites as well live […]

Read More →
Latest

Panasonic Wins Overall Brand Champion at PR Awards 2017

By   /  April 28, 2017  /  Asia Pacific Region, Business, Commerce, Computer Technologies, Consumer Goods, Economics, Electronics, English, Global Economy, ICT, Internet Communications Technology, MIL OSI, Open Source Intel, Technology  /  Comments Off on Panasonic Wins Overall Brand Champion at PR Awards 2017

MIL OSI Global Economy – Source: Panasonic Headline: Panasonic Wins Overall Brand Champion at PR Awards 2017 Singapore, Singapore – Panasonic Corporation won the coveted Overall Brand Champion award at the PR Awards 2017 held March 23, 2017 in Singapore. This spectacular win also saw Panasonic receive 5 Gold Awards out of nominations in 6 […]

Read More →
Latest

Selection of Board Member Candidates

By   /  April 28, 2017  /  Business, Commerce, Computer Technologies, Consumer Goods, Economics, Electronics, English, Global Economy, ICT, Internet Communications Technology, MIL OSI, Open Source Intel, Technology  /  Comments Off on Selection of Board Member Candidates

MIL OSI Global Economy – Source: Sony Headline: Selection of Board Member Candidates Joichi Ito Director, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Media Lab * After retiring from his role as Director at Sony Corporation on June 15, 2017, Joichi Ito is expected to assume the role of Strategic Advisor, in which capacity he continue to […]

Read More →
Latest

Panasonic acquired 57.01% of the outstanding shares in Zetes and will launch a mandatory takeover bid for the remaining 42.99%

By   /  April 28, 2017  /  Business, Commerce, Computer Technologies, Consumer Goods, Economics, Electronics, English, Global Economy, ICT, Internet Communications Technology, MIL OSI, Open Source Intel, Technology  /  Comments Off on Panasonic acquired 57.01% of the outstanding shares in Zetes and will launch a mandatory takeover bid for the remaining 42.99%

MIL OSI Global Economy – Source: Panasonic Headline: Panasonic acquired 57.01% of the outstanding shares in Zetes and will launch a mandatory takeover bid for the remaining 42.99% Panasonic Corporation has issued a press release entitled “Panasonic acquired 57.01% of the outstanding shares in Zetes and will launch a mandatory takeover bid for the remaining […]

Read More →
Latest

Cloud Elements Teams with IBM to Expand SaaS Connectivity in IBM App Connect

By   /  April 28, 2017  /  Banking and Finance, Business, Computer Technologies, Consumer Goods, Economics, Electronics, English, Global Economy, IBM, ICT, Internet Communications Technology, MIL OSI, MIL OSI Economics, Open Source Intel  /  Comments Off on Cloud Elements Teams with IBM to Expand SaaS Connectivity in IBM App Connect

MIL OSI Economics – Source: IBM Headline: Cloud Elements Teams with IBM to Expand SaaS Connectivity in IBM App Connect DENVER, CO and ARMONK, NY – 27 Apr 2017: Cloud Elements, an API integration provider, today announced a collaboration with IBM (NYSE: IBM) to deliver a series of new connectors in IBM App Connect, the […]

Read More →
Latest

IBM Expands Bluemix OpenWhisk to Help Developers Quickly Connect Data to Serverless Apps

By   /  April 28, 2017  /  Business, Computer Technologies, Consumer Goods, Economics, Electronics, English, Global Economy, IBM, ICT, International Monetary Fund, Internet Communications Technology, MIL OSI, MIL OSI Economics, Open Source Intel  /  Comments Off on IBM Expands Bluemix OpenWhisk to Help Developers Quickly Connect Data to Serverless Apps

MIL OSI Economics – Source: IBM Headline: IBM Expands Bluemix OpenWhisk to Help Developers Quickly Connect Data to Serverless Apps Armonk, NY – 27 Apr 2017: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced it has added new capabilities to Bluemix OpenWhisk, one of the leading open serverless computing platforms, to help developers more simply and securely connect […]

Read More →
Latest

IBM X-Force: Financial Services Most Targeted By Cybercriminals in 2016

By   /  April 27, 2017  /  Banking and Finance, Business, Computer Technologies, Consumer Goods, Cyber Security, Economics, Electronics, English, Global Economy, IBM, ICT, Internet Communications Technology, MIL OSI, MIL OSI Economics, Open Source Intel  /  Comments Off on IBM X-Force: Financial Services Most Targeted By Cybercriminals in 2016

MIL OSI Economics – Source: IBM Headline: IBM X-Force: Financial Services Most Targeted By Cybercriminals in 2016 CAMBRIDGE, MA – 27 Apr 2017: IBM (NYSE: IBM) Security today announced research from its IBM X-Force Research team which revealed the financial services industry was attacked more than any other industry in 2016 – 65 percent more […]

Read More →
Latest

Additional Disclosure with Respect to Panasonic’s “Announcement of Commencement of Tender Offer for Share Certificates, Etc. of PanaHome Corporation (Stock Code: 1924) and Termination of Share Exchange Agreement between Panasonic Corporation and PanaHome

By   /  April 27, 2017  /  Business, Commerce, Computer Technologies, Consumer Goods, Economics, Electronics, English, Global Economy, ICT, Internet Communications Technology, MIL OSI, Open Source Intel, Technology  /  Comments Off on Additional Disclosure with Respect to Panasonic’s “Announcement of Commencement of Tender Offer for Share Certificates, Etc. of PanaHome Corporation (Stock Code: 1924) and Termination of Share Exchange Agreement between Panasonic Corporation and PanaHome

MIL OSI Global Economy – Source: Panasonic Headline: Additional Disclosure with Respect to Panasonic’s “Announcement of Commencement of Tender Offer for Share Certificates, Etc. of PanaHome Corporation (Stock Code: 1924) and Termination of Share Exchange Agreement between Panasonic Corporation and PanaHome Panasonic Corporation has issued a press release entitled “Announcement of Additional Disclosure with Respect […]

Read More →
Latest

Panasonic Opens New Automotive Lithium-ion Battery Factory in Dalian, China

By   /  April 27, 2017  /  Business, China, Commerce, Computer Technologies, Consumer Goods, Economics, Electronics, English, Fiscal Updates, Global Economy, ICT, Internet Communications Technology, MIL OSI, Open Source Intel, Technology, Trade  /  Comments Off on Panasonic Opens New Automotive Lithium-ion Battery Factory in Dalian, China

MIL OSI Global Economy – Source: Panasonic Headline: Panasonic Opens New Automotive Lithium-ion Battery Factory in Dalian, China With this new factory in China, Panasonic establishes a global battery cell production system for eco-friendly vehicles.Osaka, Japan – Panasonic Corporation announced today that it held an opening ceremony for a new automotive lithium-ion battery factory in […]

Read More →
Latest

Panasonic ICT-based Spectator Solutions and Security Solutions at the Panasonic Open 2017

By   /  April 27, 2017  /  Brazil, Business, Commerce, Computer Technologies, Consumer Goods, Economics, Electronics, English, Global Economy, ICT, Internet Communications Technology, MIL OSI, Open Source Intel, Technology  /  Comments Off on Panasonic ICT-based Spectator Solutions and Security Solutions at the Panasonic Open 2017

MIL OSI Global Economy – Source: Panasonic Headline: Panasonic ICT-based Spectator Solutions and Security Solutions at the Panasonic Open 2017 [embedded content] Tokyo, Japan – Panasonic Corporation conducted demonstration experiments of its spectator and security solutions at the Panasonic Open Golf Championships 2017 and Panasonic Open Ladies 2017 events held at the Chiba Country Club […]

Read More →
Latest

IBM Opens Four New Cloud Data Centers in the United States to Support Growing Demand for Cognitive Capabilities

By   /  April 27, 2017  /  Business, Computer Technologies, Consumer Goods, Economics, Electronics, English, Global Economy, IBM, ICT, Internet Communications Technology, MIL OSI, MIL OSI Economics, Open Source Intel  /  Comments Off on IBM Opens Four New Cloud Data Centers in the United States to Support Growing Demand for Cognitive Capabilities

MIL OSI Economics – Source: IBM Headline: IBM Opens Four New Cloud Data Centers in the United States to Support Growing Demand for Cognitive Capabilities ARMONK, N.Y. – 26 Apr 2017: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the opening of four new IBM Cloud data centers in the United States to support growing enterprise demand for […]

Read More →